Rack-Mounted Lithium Ion Battery
We offer products, solutions, and services across the entire energy value chain. We support our customers on their way to a more sustainable future.
Advantages of rack-mounted lithium ion batteries
1. Rack-mounted lithium batteries can be installed flexibly and can be placed in professional cabinets, usually 3U-5U high cabinets, which can be flexibly increased or decreased according to the demand for power consumption.
2. Rack-mounted lithium ion battery structure: it can be made into a three-level management structure of master, slave and slave;
3. The mainstream of commonly used single rack-mounted lithium battery PACK products are: 48V100AH, 48V50AH, 48V150AH, which can be connected in series to form high-voltage battery packs, such as 192V, 384V, etc.;
4. Rack-mounted lithium ion battery application fields: UPS power supply, 5G base station power supply, large energy storage, photovoltaic power generation system, containerized PCS system, computer room system integration, data center, industrial equipment, communication base station, aerospace, integrated power distribution , Through stringing, WM-level large-scale energy storage system can be realized. The inverter can also be integrated into an all-in-one machine. It can also be combined with Building Integrated PV (BIPV) to form a power generation system.
UPS power - the most commonly used application of rack-mounted lithium ion batteries
Rack-mounted lithium batteries are generally used in UPS power systems, and they have the following advantages when used in UPS power systems
1. Rack-mounted lithium battery power supply generally needs to be equipped with a lithium battery pack of the same size as the host, with a height of 1U, 3U, 5U, and high efficiency.
2. The UPS uses rack-mounted lithium batteries as the backup battery, which is easy to install, use and maintain; use a short cable to connect the UPS host and the battery, which has high safety.
3. Rack-mounted UPS lithium battery can quickly discharge at a maximum of 2.5C, and can be charged at 0.5C under a dedicated charger to fully charge the battery in a short time.
It has been argued that expanding use of wind power will lead to increasing geopolitical competition over critical materials for wind turbines such as rare earth elements neodymium, praseodymium, and dysprosium. But this perspective has been criticised for failing to recognise that most wind turbines.
14 years of professional lithium ion battery Manufacturers
Certification of a full set of lithium batteries
10 years warranty can be promised
Only use AAA lithium ion battery cells
Professionals from lithium ion battery manufacturers advise you that you need to provide the following information when buying lithium batteries. you need to provide the following information:
Transportation unique qualification: generally MSDS, UN38.3, report for sea as well as air transportation of goods
MSDS is a chemical safety and security technical spec, a file utilized by chemical producers and importers to clarify the physical as well as chemical residential properties of chemicals as well as the possible damage to the health of users.
The UN38.3 is specifically created by the United Nations for the transport of lithium battery by sea or by air.
Identification and classification report for sea and air transport of goods: It is a report that needs to be provided when batteries and products with batteries are transported by air or by sea.
Product quality certification: Different countries have different product quality certifications. Commonly are:
European Union: CE, ROHS
North America: FCC, UL
India: BIS certification
Professional lithium battery PACK factory, OEM & ODM product development, our customers come from all over the world
As a professional China lithium battery companies, TAKOMA® Adopt AAA Lithium ion battery cells design and production, provides upstream suppliers consultant for your lithium ion battery pack solutions.
Safety lithium battery pack high cost-effective, up to 10% – 25% cost savings.
Some error has occured.