How to install a UPS Lithium Battery system
As we all know, UPS is widely used in our lives. Especially in data centers and IT rooms. For large UPS systems, normally equipped with 192V, 384V and 480V or even higher voltage lithium batteries. This video will teach you how to install a UPS system.
Before installing a complete UPS system, we need to distinguish the installation steps.
- The first step is to connect all the lithium batteries to become a set of high-voltage lithium batteries system. Therefore, the first of all, we should connect the PE wire for safety. The PE wire is a protective ground wire, which plays a safety role.
- In the second step, we connect the collection lines between the batteries. The collection line is to allow the UPS machine to monitor the information of each group of batteries, including battery voltage, capacity, temperature, etc. In order to monitor each group of batteries, a collection line is needed to connect each group of batteries, and finally connect to the UPS machine.
For high-frequency UPS machine above 10KVA, a neutral line is often required. The neutral function is the reference potential.
- The third step is to connect the lithium battery to the UPS machine. We should start from the AC input first. Let’s take a three-phase high-frequency UPS as an example. There are 3 live wires at the input, namely “R”, “S” and “T”. Install 3 live wires first. Then install the neutral wire, and finally install the ground wire. In this way, all the lines at the AC input of the UPS machine are completed.
- The fourth step is to connect the AC output line of the UPS host, which is also the wires connected to the load end. They are the live wire, the neutral wire and the ground wire.
- The fifth step is to connect the UPS lithium battery to the UPS host through a connection line through a dry connector for communication.
- The last step is to connect the total output line of the battery, the final positive and negative to the UPS machine. As long as the load is connected, the UPS protection function can be realized.
The above is the whole content of this video. We are a professional manufacturer of UPS lithium batteries, and we have countless successful cases worth sharing with you.